Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Avid Art Store


I am currently designing a new blog site for sales of artwork and will eventually link all work for sale to that site even when shown here.
This will take some time as I must learn a whole new system. It will be open during construction.

The new format will feature a grid page, making it far easier for me to manage as well as easier for a buyer to see what is available all on one page. My initial plan was to keep it all here on this blog but Google does not offer any kind of grid layout so I had no choice but to find another source.
When all my art is loaded to the Store I will remove the Available art pages from the right column.


UPDATE 7/01/13: ALL AVAILABLE ART IS NOW ON DAILY PAINTWORKS

Click link below or at the top of right hand column.
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/david-j--teter-3960



2 comments:

  1. Ola amigo David!
    I checked out your wonderful Avid Art Store! Great! So vey nice to see all your fantastic art together!
    Good luck!
    Your art buddy!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir Michael...
      Thank you.
      Check back as it is still in progress.

      Keep painting...

      Delete