Friday, June 26, 2015

Art-A-Fair Premiere Night

Wednesday was Art-A-Fair's Premiere Night. There were a lot of people in attendance and excitement in the air.
Several friends stopped by my booth to say hello, see my work and give me their best wishes.
One of them was Terry DiLisi pictured here with me and talking with my sister Jennifer.
Two of my paintings sold to another friend, artist Wendy Wirth and her husband. Thank you Wendy and Scott!
Wendy is one of the featured artists across the street at Festival of the Arts. My best wishes for many sales go out to Wendy!

Today is the grand Public Opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 10:00 am.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best. Good luck and a happy show. It is always important exibicion and the opinion of the public and artists. In the photos it looks very nice booth. And the works are very good. Sure you spend a good day.
    Congratulations
    Ricardo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ricardo,
    I agree it is important to keep our art in front of the public and our fellow artists. Even though it has been a lot of prep work I am also having fun and enjoying such a big show.
    Keep painting...

    Gracias Ricardo,
    Estoy de acuerdo en que es importante mantener nuestro arte frente al público ya nuestros compañeros artistas. A pesar de que ha habido un montón de trabajo de la preparación también me estoy divirtiendo y disfrutando de un gran espectáculo tales.
    Mantenga la pintura ...

    ReplyDelete